(Senior) Frontend Developer (f/m)
Are you interested in building the digital products and services of the future?
We are searching for new team members to fuel our dynamic and agile development environment connecting the worlds of IoT and e-commerce. Convenient frontend solutions are one of the key success factors for us to create valuable services within this domain. Candidates are expected to work independently, take responsibility, and be able to make decisions.
Liquid Labs is the company builder and innovation motor of the Otto Group – a worldwide-operating retail and services group. We operate independently of the group, but leverage the assets and reach that they have built. Our teams are filled with creative and entrepreneurial-minded people, who love getting things done and seeing results. They are given not only the financial backing of our corporate parent, but freedom and mentoring by our in-house team.
For the position of (Senior) Frontend Developer we seek entrepreneurial-minded people who help innovate as well as independently execute software initiatives. We already hired a bunch of superb backend development colleagues and are now in search of a driver to lead all frontend related topics.
• work closely in a small team rapidly building platforms to support new startups
• be required to solve problems creatively
• be pair programming to share knowledge
• be expected to help get the team moving faster and producing higher quality
- have 3+ years of experience in driving frontend concepts for challenging digital products
- are expert in at least one relevant frontend framework (we favor React at the moment but this decision is not set in stone
- have a clear understanding of pros and cons of available frameworks, the ability to make strategic
- have experience with (mobile) web technologies and platforms that cover end consumer facing aspects as well as B2B backend components
- are keen to take responsibility and great at getting things done
- have already worked within an agile, international and interdisciplinary environment
- speak fluent English and are a team player with good communication skills
- then apply now for open positions starting at the earliest possible date!
You will benefit from:
- the possibility to design and build a product right from the start
- freedom in what you are doing – an independent work culture with flexible working hours and without hierarchy
- the ability to define your position within the team yourself and do what you love
- possibilities to get insights into parallel projects, learn from best practices and exchange learning across projects
- a qualified team with similar mindset – moving things forward, quickly and efficiently
- experienced management on both the tech and business side functioning as in-house mentors
- sufficient funding and corporate resources
- a modern work environment, a centrally located office in the middle of Hamburg, competitive salary and corporate benefits (e.g. subsidised public transport, german classes, training and education budget, gym membership discounts, 15% shopping discount for almost everything)